Filler Metals for Every Application
Call Today: (800) 220-6080
24 Hour Rapid Response
While these five items might not be required, they certainly help you get the job done faster, better, and safer. And best of all, they're all available in the Scully Welding Online Store.
Follow us on social media!
Never miss exclusive welding content, safety tips, and specials by following us on all of our social media outlets.
We provide the following welding metals and alloys
- Aluminum Welding Electrodes, TIG and MIG Wires
- Aluminum Brazing Alloys
- Cast Iron Electrodes, TIG and MIG Wires
- Cobalt Hardsurfacing Rods And Electrodes
- Copper Based Welding & Brazing Alloys
- Copper-Based Flux-Coated Electrodes
- Copper-Coated Arc Gouging Carbons
- Flux-Cored & Metal-Cored Mild Steel MIG Wires
- Flux-Cored Stainless Steel Welding Wires
- Hardsurfacing And Build-Up Electrodes & Flux-Cored Wires
- Inconel Alloys
- Magnesium Alloys
- Mild Steel & Low Hydrogen/Low Alloy Electrodes
- Monel Alloys
- Nickel-Based Alloy Flux Coated Electrodes
- Nickel-Based Alloy MIG, TIG & Subarc Wires
- Silver And Phos-Copper Brazing Alloys
- Special Purpose Electrodes
- Stainless Steel Electrodes, TIG and MIG Wires
- Steel Rods For Gas And Tungsten Inert Gas Welding
- Submerged Arc Welding Wires
- Titanium Alloys
Now more than ever, the world needs welders. Find out why in our article on the subject: the answer may surprise you!
Follow these handy tips when embarking on a career in welding!
With a great shortage of skilled labor, some high schools are taking action to train highly skilled blue collar workers in fields such as welding. We explore such programs.
Welding Filler Metals in Southeastern PA and South Jersey
For the filler metals you require in your welding procedure, depend on Scully Welding Supply. Whether you are soldering, brazing or welding, we offer a wide array of filler metals including Stick (SWAW), MIG (GMAW), MAG, Flux-Cored (FCAW), Metal-Cored, Sub-Arc, TIG (GTAW) and more for nearly every application. Available in stock at our three showroom locations in Southeastern PA or by delivery directly to your job-site, we've got your total welding needs covered.
At Scully Welding Supply, we offer more than just product. Our helpful staff has the experience and knowledge to help you select the right filler metal for your project. We stock all the popular welding filler metals along with many specialty alloys. From the basic mild steels, stainless steels, aluminum and hard-facing wires to the rarer low alloy, Chrome-Moly and CORE-TEN steels. Scully also carries more exotic nickel alloys like variations of Inconel, Monel and Hastalloy. If we don't have it, we can source it, fast! If you're on a shutdown and need wire quickly, turn to Scully.
For accountability, all of our specialty products are LOT tracked and supplied with typical, or in most cases, actual material certifications. These are available upon request and are tracked indefinitely in our order processing system. All of our shipping papers and invoices include LOT and HEAT numbers. For this reason, customers in the mechanical piping, boiler repair and ship
building industry rely on Scully for all their filler metal needs.
Need wire? If you don't see it, ask; in most cases, we can have it the next day. Stop by our one of our three locations, call us at 800.220.6080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.